Tipo de contrato:
Tipo de centro:
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and forward-thinking first language speaker of Spanish to teach across a range of year groups (normally grades 8-12/UK years 9-13) up to and including (I)GCSE and the IB (and potentially some private Spanish lessons).
• To maintain high academic standards in Spanish.
• To monitor the achievement and progress of students.
• To sustain or improve I(GCSE) and IB results year on year.
• To ensure that rigorous and challenging schemes of work are in place to enable achievement and performance at all academic levels.
• To play a full part in the day and boarding life of the school – including weekly duties and some weekend commitments.
• To provide care and guidance to a tutor group.
• To be fully committed to safeguarding and the promotion of welfare.
- A good honours degree
- A teaching qualification – PGCE or equivalent
- Ability to teach another language
- IB experience (very much preferred)
Knowledge and experience:
- Proven track record at (I)GCSE and IB or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of current I(GCSE)/IB programmes
- Commitment to, or evidence of, continuing relevant professional development
- To be proficient with the use of ICT for teaching, learning and administration
- First language (“mother tongue”) level in Spanish
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to see tasks through to a successful completion and prioritise
- Ability to command respect of young people and staff Ability to maintain positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- An interest in skiing and the outdoors A willingness to offer some extra-curricular provision
- To uphold the School’s central values
- Reasonable level of French
Please apply via the TES following the site’s instructions.