Tipo de contrato:
The Purpose of the competition is to fill 2 positions of Lecturer at the Institute of Linguistics.
The competition is open to applicants who meet the requirements specified in Article 113 of the 20 July 2018 Act on higher education and science (The 2018 Journal of Laws, item 1668) and the criteria indicated in the competition.
- MA in Spanish studies,
- very good command of Spanish and Polish,
- teaching experience as a Spanish language instructor,
- consent to full time, primary employment,
- readiness to conduct classes on a weekly basis and every other weekend (weekend courses),
- work experience as a sworn translator of Spanish (optional).
Competition applications together with the required documents should be sent by post to:
Instytut Językoznawstwa US
al. Piastów 40b
bud. 5, pok. 104
71-065 Szczecin, Poland
- a statement of the fulfilment of the requirements specified in Article 113 of the Act on higher education and science (i.e. The 2018 Journal of Laws, item 1668),
- an employment application addressed to the Rector of the University of Szczecin,
- a CV,
- a completed personal data form for applicants available at: http://.dso.usz.edu.pl/druki/,
- duplicates of the diplomas confirming academic titles and degrees; if the language of the documents is other than Polish, also certified translations of the documents into Polish (by a sworn translator),
- description of previous teaching experience as well as other achievements related to the organization of scientific activity and popularization of science,
- a publication list (optional),
- a statement that the University of Szczecin will be the place of the applicant's primary employment available at: http://dso.usz.edu.pl/druki/,
- a statement of consent to have the personal data processed for the purpose of recruitment pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(a) of the general regulation on personal data protection dated 27th April 2016 and available at: http://dso.usz.edu.pl/druki/.
Applicants may also submit other documents or provide information which they consider beneficial for their recruitment process.
The university shall reserve the right to leave the competition unresolved, without giving a reason.