Tipo de contrato:
Seeking a Spanish and Linguistics Instructor to teach undergraduate (elementary and intermediate) and graduate level Spanish and/or Linguistics courses as assigned by the Chair of the department. You may find more information about our Spanish Program by clicking this link: https://www.lsu.edu/hss/fll/spanish/index.php.
- Education Level: Master's
- Specific Degree: M.A. or equivalent degree in Hispanic Studies, Applied Linguistics or related field
- Years of Experience: Two years of experience teaching at the university level
- Specific Experience: One year of experience in language pedagogy; native or near-native fluency in Spanish; strong commitment to teaching; secondary area of teaching interest in Linguistics open
- Education Level: PhD
- Specific Degree: Ph.D. in Hispanic Linguistics or related field
Please attach CV/resume, cover letter, and the names of three professional references. A copy of your transcripts(s) may be attached to your application (if available). However, original transcripts are required prior to hire.
Please attached all document sunder the “Resume/CV” section of your application.
Questions or concerns can be directed to the LSU Human Resources Management Office at HR@lsu.edu