Tipo de contrato:
The Department of World Languages and Cultures at the University of North Carolina Wilmington invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor of Spanish beginning Fall 2020. The primary responsibilities for this position include teaching undergraduate and graduate level courses in Spanish, conducting scholarly research that results in quality peer-reviewed publications, student advising, and service to advance the mission of the department, the college, the university, and the profession. Instructional duties include teaching three classes per semester.
- Ph.D., Ed.D. or equivalent terminal degree by the time of appointment.
- Specialization in Second Language Acquisition or Applied Linguistics.
- A minimum of 18 graduate hours in Spanish.
- Native or near-native proficiency in Spanish and English.
- A record of excellence in teaching at the post-secondary level.
- An active research agenda.
To apply, please access UNCW’s online application at https://jobs.uncw.edu/postings/. A cover letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information for three references should be uploaded in the online application. Priority consideration will be given to applications received by November 1, 2019.