Tipo de contrato:
King's College, The British School of Panama, is seeking to appoint a Secondary Teacher of Spanish for August 2020.
A dynamic and proactive teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience.
- Achieved Qualified Teacher status. (Applications from NQTs also welcome)
- A degree or equivalent in the subject to be taught.
- Experience in teaching and the ability to motivate a diverse student body.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments.
- Main focus on teaching Spanish A-Levels. Experience in teaching A-Levels is an advantage.
- Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school.
All applications must be completed with the King’s Application Form.
References will be called for before interview.
Interviews will be on SKYPE (unless a local candidate is found) by members of the School Leadership team in collaboration with the HR department.
Successful candidates must be prepared to be re interviewed by a student body within the same week of the main interview and maybe asked for a sample of planning to be emailed to the school.
Candidates will be informed of the outcome of the interview within a week and a formal offer made from the Headteacher.