Tipo de contrato:
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Spanish, for maternity cover, to teach throughout the senior school for up to one year commencing in January 2021. The ability to teach a second language is an advantage but not essential. We would welcome applications from excellent graduates who are new to teaching and/or experienced teachers.
- A genuine interest in the Spanish language and Hispanic culture, as well as a commitment to the teaching of literature.
- A good degree from a well-respected university and proven excellence in all aspects of the language.
- An ability to work well with others.
- Excellent communication, organisation and listening skills.
- A willingness to contribute beyond the classroom.
The following would be advantageous:
- Prior experience of teaching Spanish in a secondary school environment.
- The ability to teach a second language.
A completed application form, with full CV and covering letter in support of your application should be sent either by email to Recruitment@kcs.org.uk or by post (marked ‘Application’ in the top left hand corner) to:
Human Resources Director
King’s College School
Please note: incomplete applications (without all three
requested documents being submitted) will not be
Closing date: Monday 2nd November 2020 at 9am
Interview date to be confirmed.