Tipo de contrato:
We seek a suitably qualified, dynamic and inspirational teacher to teach in our Spanish Department from January 2021.
The School offers IGCSE, A Level and IB and a willingness to take an active part in the life of this busy boarding and day school is essential.
- Honours degree in Spanish or an appropriate related subject from a recognised university either in the UK or overseas.
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements of teaching Spanish at secondary level, including GCSE and A Level.
- PGCE / QTS
- Experience of teaching Spanish at secondary level, including GCSE and A Level.
- Experience of teaching IB.
- Ability to teach French or German to GCSE, or to A Level and IB.
Please send completed applications to Miss Sarah Lapidge, Bedford School, De Parys Avenue, Bedford MK40 2TU. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to complete the School Application Form; CVs in place of an Application Form cannot be accepted.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to the School for interview on the advertised date. The selection process will involve a lesson observation and several interviews.
The Head of Modern Foreign Languages, Mr Frank Graeff, would be happy to talk to prospective applicants; he can be contacted through by email email@example.com