Tipo de contrato:
The successful applicant will be capable of teaching Spanish from Year 3 to Year 8, and will report to the Head of Modern Languages who is already in post. The ability to teach a second language is an advantage.
"We are seeking to appoint teachers who can combine academic rigour with personality, individuality, creativity and drive: teachers who energise pupils through their enthusiasm, teachers who inspire through innovative use of modern technology, teachers who develop rapport and command respect, teachers who have high expectations and instil self-discipline, teachers who can turn a dry topic into a tour de force, and teachers who…make…learning…fun."
The successful candidate will start in August 2020.
- University degree from a recognised academic institution
- Teaching Qualification from a recognised academic institution
- Knowledge of the UK education system
- At least 1 year's teaching experience of Prep School age groups
- Working knowledge of the National Curriculum and ISEB
- Knowledge of the UK prep school system
- Knowledge of international education
- Experience within a UK Prep school
- Experience within a UK boarding school
- Experience working with children who have English as a second language