Tipo de contrato:
Tipo de centro:
• To plan and deliver a broad, balanced curriculum for students, in accordance with faculty schemes of work and National Curriculum programmes of study, liaising with relevant colleagues on the planning of units of work for collaborative delivery
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher/Form Tutor
• To deliver quality first teaching in line with the school’s expectations and policies on teaching and learning
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their potential
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
• Under the overall direction of the Headteacher carry out the professional duties of a teacher as set out in the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
• A fully qualified teacher with evidence of QTS for secondary teaching.
• Qualified to at least degree level in subject area and/or good A Levels or equivalent.
• Qualified to teach and work in the UK.
- Visit www.rgtrustschool.net/recruitment and follow the link to complete your application form.
- Provide a personal statement (no more than 2 sides of A4) which demonstrates your suitability for this role based on your experiences and achievements to date.
- Provide two professional references, one of whom must be your current Headteacher.
Deadline for applications to be received is 25th January 2021 at 5pm.