Tipo de contrato:
Working with our current teaching staff team, we are looking to appoint a teacher of MFL from September 2020 and welcome applications from NQTs.
Our Key Stage 3 approach is a thematic one with an intention to achieve a smooth transition from Key stage 2. We aim to develop skills for learning alongside the knowledge that will enable our learners to ‘aim high’ at GCSE and beyond. Embarking on Year 9, which is a year of progression to GCSE, our students commence GCSEs in the core subjects of English, Mathematics and Science; potential option subjects deliver GCSE-style taster modules in order to facilitate option choices that commence part-way through the year.
If our vision and ethos match your own philosophy, then we hope you will be tempted to apply by downloading a recruitment pack and completing the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the KS2, KS3 and KS4 curriculum for the chosen subject.
- Degree or equivalent plus qualified teacher status.
- A minimum of two years teaching experience.
- A clear understanding of current curriculum initiatives for the chosen subject.
- Evidence of relevant in-service training.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable applicants may be invited to attend an interview prior to the closing date.