Tipo de contrato:
UWC Dilijan college is looking for an experienced and committed candidate to fill in the position of IBDP Spanish Teacher (Group 1 and Group 2) to join in August 2019. Also, if you are interested and have relevant experience and skills, you can apply for the position of House Parent simultaneously.
Personal and professional specifications:
- Commitment and passion for education and inspiring students: at least three years of teaching experience; experience in teaching the IB Diploma Programme would be an advantage.
- Proven successful experience of working with children and adolescents (other relevant experience outside schools will also be considered).
- Previous safeguarding training would be an advantage, otherwise appointed candidates will be expected to undergo initial training before joining UWCD and further training while with us.
- Undergraduate studies in the relevant field; postgraduate studies in education, counseling, or similar areas would be an advantage.
- Understanding of and/or readiness to join a residential school.
- Open-mindedness and ability to work in an international, intercultural environment.
- Proficiency in the taught subject. The ability to teach more than one subject and to lead different activities would be an advantage.
- Professional proficiency in English. Proficiency in other languages as well as intercultural experience is desirable.
- Previous involvement in either UWC schools and colleges, the International Baccalaureate or the Council of International Schools (as an examiner, workshop leader, visiting team member, etc.) would be an advantage.
All applications have to be submitted electronically via email@example.com before midnight on February 20th (UTC +4). Please specify the title of job/s in the subject line.