Tipo de contrato:
Hours per week: 20
The job involves teaching Spanish to University of Wroclaw students of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate studies at all levels of fluency. The tasks of a Spanish Foreign Language Teacher include planning language courses, preparing and conducting them, preparation and administering tests and examinations as well as participation in organizing the teaching process at the language centre.
Envisaged job starting date: 01/10/2020.
The competition is open to each candidate who meets the requirements set out in the Higher Education and Science Act of July 20th 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668 as amended) and the State of University of Wroclaw.
The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- MA in Spanish Philology,
- Excellent knowledge of the Spanish and Polish languages,
- The ability to use modern technology in language teaching,
- Two years of teaching experience in education,
- Dedication and aptitude for teaching,
- Flexibility and willingness to teach students of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate studies at all levels of fluency,
- Interpersonal and organizational skills.
Documents should be emailed to the following address email@example.com (Re: KONKURS-LEKTOR_1hiszp_05.2020).
Candidates entering the competition should submit:
- Letter of application addressed to the Rector of the University of Wroclaw,
- Curriculum Vitae with the statement of consent to the processing of personal data: ” I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the competition procedure and sharing information on its results. I acknowledge that the University of Wrocław (Uniwersytet Wrocławski), pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, is the controller of my personal data. I am aware that data submission is voluntary, however, necessary to implement the objectives for which the data have been collected (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)”,
- Form called ”kwestionariusz osobowy dla osoby ubiegającej się o zatrudnienie” (available on the website: https://uni.wroc.pl/sprawy-pracownicze/sprawy-kadrowe/),
- Certified copy of an MA diploma in Spanish Philology,
- Documents confirming other qualifications,
- Certificates of employment,
- References from previous employers,
- Description of teaching experience for Academic Purposes.
All the documents must be signed by the candidate.