Tipo de contrato:
We are looking for a PhD-level intern who is an expert in Spanish and broadly-construed learning sciences. You will have an opportunity to join Duolingo's team of learning scientists, who have expertise in linguistics, curriculum development, and language research. You will help support our efforts to advance Duolingo's mission through evidence-based teaching. Join Duolingo to feel empowered as an educator, affecting how millions of people learn. This is a paid internship that lasts 12 weeks and needs to be completed between May and October 2019.
- Work side by side with talented researchers, designers, engineers, and product managers to bring research-informed product features to life
- Help design curricula and specific content for Duolingo Spanish courses
- Propose new exercises and features that will improve the Duolingo learning experienc
- PhD candidate in Spanish, SLA, linguistics, cognitive psychology, or a related field; you must plan to graduate by summer 2020 at the latest
- Native or near-native proficiency in Latin American Spanish
- Experience teaching Spanish as a second language
- Experience creating language curricula
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Research expertise in second language acquisition or a related area
- Working proficiency in French, German, Italian, Chinese, or Japanesee
Web address for applications: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/duolingocom/view/P_AAAAAADAAGeH0RcbklzTIp
Please submit either a resume or an academic CV.