Tipo de contrato:
SPANISH & ENGLISH Teacher URGENT to start to work :)
* SPANISH beginners to Advanced.
* ENGLISH beginners to Intermediate.
* Monday to Friday.
* 20 hours classes weekly.
* Class room max 10 students from 7 to 18 years.
* To stay minimum 6 months, better one year.
* Independent teacher: Prepare lessons plan + Exams + Follow up students.
* Non profit position.
* Daily meals all days.
* Support with accommodation 100$ monthly after one month probation.
* Public Holidays + Annual Leave.
Experience living abroad.
Experience teaching minimum 2 years.
Willigness to adapt and learnt from other cultures.
Not apply people with racist or any kind of discrimination profile.
Not apply people under medication treatment.
Please, submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply you beack with an Application form to complete.
To provide a safe home, education and compassion for disadvantaged and vulnerable Khmer children of all ages, and to help these children to grow up to become responsible adults able to make a positive contribution to their community.
A second mission is to work with children, young people and adults of the community, helping vulnerable families in areas as nutrition, health, schooling and, above all, promoting education.
TFC works with children, youth and adults in the community, offering them the chance to participate in our educational and sports programs.