Tipo de contrato:
We are looking for a fun Teacher. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students
The job entails teaching Spanish to mainly children, teens and adults. It´s a full-time position with paid holiday (Christmas, Easter and local Bank Holidays) and sick leave.
- work in an international atmosphere in a young team
- assistance and guidance in the town
- teaching training for children, teens and adults
- accommodation in a private room in a share apartment
- attractive salary 3900 PLN (twice the minimum salary in Poland)
- Paid holidays (100%) and sick leave (80%)
- 25 hours teaching per week (Rotational schedule), Monday to Friday and 1 Saturday a month
- Pick up from the airport (WROCLAW)
Ideally we are seeking: Team worker, flexibility, good presentation, high communication skills.
- University Degree (preferably in Languages or Certificate (CELTA, TEFL)
- Experience working with children and teens, a plus.
- A clear police record
- Inmediate availability
- Fluent in English