Tipo de contrato:
Spanish World is the largest Spanish language group in Asia, with schools in Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. Our Hong Kong school is an Instituto Cervantes accredited centre. We are now hiring a teacher of Spanish as a foreign language (ELE) with experience working with kids. The requirements include:
- Teach Spanish to a diverse range of students (mostly children and teenagers, but also adults), for all levels of the CEFR
- Conduct classes within and outside the school with a high quality standard and utmost care and safety for the students, 22 to 24 hours of class time per week.
- Be prepared to teach within the school and at different locations outside the school.
- Interact with the students in an educational and respectful manner and motivate them in their learning.
- Prepare course programme and digital content.
- Conduct workshops and extracurricular activities.
- Attend Open Days and other special activities if necessary.
- Develop content for social media.
- Use and promote the use of the Spanish World Digital content.
- Contribute to the development of Spanish World Digital content as may be directed by the Chief Learning Officer.
- Help to promote the image of the school.
Will help with working visa.
- Master or higher degree in teaching Spanish as a foreign language (ELE).
- Degree in Childhood/Primary Education will be preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in teaching ELE to kids (those who do not meet this criteria will not be considered).
- Ability to teach levels A1 to B2 of ELE.
- Preferably with experience in teaching/preparing for international exams (IGCSE, IB, etc.).
- Professional experience outside his/her country of origin.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Full commitment to the school.
- Flexibility in the work schedule (5 days per week).
- If you have previous experience working in Hong Kong or any part of China, provide the name of a referee.
- Available in July/August.
If you are interested, please send cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: “Full time teacher - [your name and surname]”
Absténganse las personas que no cumplan los requisitos expuestos anteriormente.