Tipo de contrato:
The Department of Spanish at the University of North Georgia/Cumming Campus is seeking applications for a full-time limited term faculty in Spanish for AY 2020/2021.
Responsible for teaching four (4) undergraduate Spanish language/culture courses per semester. Teaching schedule may include assignments on other campuses, evening or on-line classes.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Spanish Language, Literature, Linguistics, or Foreign Language Education (Language Pedagogy) with an emphasis in Spanish or closely related field at the time of appointment.
- Experience teaching Spanish at the university level.
- Native or near-native proficiency in Spanish and English.
- Competencies in technology and facility to learn new platforms quickly.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all campus constituencies.
Required Documents: Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae, Teaching Sample Video, Unofficial Transcripts
If you received any graduate degrees from an institution outside the United States, you must provide a foreign course-by-course credential evaluation by an independent evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. (NACES). Find a full list of NACES members at http://www.naces.org/members.htm.
In addition to a background check, this position will also require a DMV check.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, as determined by the University of North Georgia in its sole discretion. The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex or national origin, age, disability, religion, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
Anticipated Hire Date: 08/01/2020.