Tipo de contrato:
Applications are invited for the post of Lecturer in Spanish Cultural Studies, which is tenable from 1 September 2019.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- A PhD in a relevant field.
- Fluency (oral and written) in English and Spanish.
- A track record of research and publication (including evidence of publications currently
under review with peer-reviewed and internationally recognised journals).
- Teaching experience in Spanish cultural studies at university level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to empathise with students.
- Ability to work in a team and to contribute to collegiality.
Desirable knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience of postgraduate teaching and successful postgraduate research supervision.
- Experience of assessing undergraduate work in Spanish as a foreign language,
- Experience submitting grant applications.
- Expertise in using IT resources, including virtual learning environments, for teaching
purposes, and experience developing online teaching materials.
- Experience of university administration.