Tipo de contrato:
The World Language Studies department at Indiana University South Bend invites applications for a full-time non-tenure track Lecturer position in Spanish beginning August 2019. Responsibilities include teaching twelve credits per semester and service duties, such as academic advising and club mentoring.
We seek candidates with experience in teaching and Second Language Acquisition, and the ability to teach introductory and intermediate courses.
Interest and/or experience in online instruction, Heritage Learners instruction, study abroad, and Spanish for the Professions are a plus.
Candidates must have an advanced degree (MA, ABD, PhD) in Spanish and evidence of effective college-level instruction, as well as native or near-native fluency in Spanish.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Application
- Evidence of Teaching Ability
- List Of References
In addition to the required documents, please submit the following:
- at OTHER attach EVIDENCE OF EFFECTIVE TEACHING
- at OTHER 2 attach a TEACHING STATEMENT
- at TRANSCRIPT attach unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcript
- at OTHER 3 attach any other documentation you feel would benefit your application (optional).
Department contact for questions: Dr. Jeffrey Luppes at firstname.lastname@example.org.