Tipo de contrato:
The Department of German and Romance Languages and Literatures at the Johns Hopkins University seeks to appoint a full-time Lecturer to teach undergraduate courses in the Spanish Language Program beginning Fall 2019.
Candidates should ideally have the following qualifications:
- M.A. required, PhD desirable with a concentration in Second Language Acquisition, Applied Linguistics or Foreign Language Education by time of appointment.
- At least two years of experience teaching college-level language courses in Spanish.
- Near-native fluency in Spanish and English.
- Word processing, Internet, e-mail and multimedia skills.
- Desirable, but not required, experience with computer-assisted language learning.
Please submit a letter of interest, CV, three letters of recommendation, statement of teaching philosophy, a video recording of yourself teaching a current class and sample teaching evaluations via Interfolio by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Materials should be addressed to the attention of: Loreto Sanchez, Director of the Spanish Language Program, Department of German and Romance Languages and Literatures.