Tipo de contrato:
The post is normally offered on a two year initial contract, renewable by mutual agreement and subject to performance. Full employment terms, conditions and job descriptions will be sent to all shortlisted candidates.
Hong Kong: 28 February - 1 March 2019
London: 4 - 8 March 2019
Applications are invited from colleagues with a minimum of two years full time teaching experience in high achieving schools who can demonstrate a proven record of outstanding teaching and learning and secure understanding of the National Curriculum, GCSE/IGCSE and A level/IB Diploma.
Applicants are expected to be working in a high attaining school and have experience of teaching Spanish to A Level and a second European language to KS4 GCSE level.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- An innovative and creative approach to providing an outstanding education beyond the National Curriculum
- The ability to inspire, challenge, support and empower students and colleagues towards excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relationships across the school community
- Excellent communication in English (written and spoken) and presentation skills
- Commitment to a Foundation to Year 13 school philosophy with the highest levels of pastoral care
- An understanding of the importance of continuing and enhancing the strong links already in place with Preparatory/Senior colleagues to ensure a seamless curriculum and transition from Preparatory to Senior.
- The ability to respond positively and proactively to the challenges of a rapidly developing school
- Recent UK experience and knowledge of UK independent sector schools is desirable but not essential.
- Applicants will have strong ICT skills and a proven ability to use technology to support learning.
We require the name and contact details of three referees, one of whom must be your current Head. Referees will be contacted prior to interview.
Applicants, who have not been contacted by 31 March 2019, can assume that on this occasion they have been unsuccessful and are sincerely thanked by the Association for their interest.