Tipo de contrato:
The Center for Language Education (CLE) at Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) invites applications for instructor to teach German, French, or Spanish (EFL) to SUSTech undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Teaching beginner and intermediate level German French, or Spanish courses to university students (teachers who are able to teach 2 of the above languages or English along with one of the above languages are preferred).
- Curriculum, assessment and materials development.
- Participating in departmental committees, meetings, and program support activities as needed.
- Developing and organizing culture activities for SUSTech members.
Employees in this job title are subject to the terms and conditions of an employment contract. Employment contracts are typically subject to review and renewal on an annual basis.
- High-level proficiency in the language(s) to be taught (i.e., German, French, or Spanish).
- A master’s or doctoral degree in Language Teaching, Linguistics, Applied Linguistics or a related field.
- Ideally a minimum 3 years’ experience teaching language at the college/university level preferred.
- Experience living/teaching abroad highly desirable.
- Flexible ability to also teach English would be an added advantage
Send CV in English, cover letter, contact details of 3 referees, scanned copies of academic qualifications and any other supporting materials to email@example.com.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled, with an expected start date in August 2020.
SUSTech is a young public university located in Shenzhen, China. The mission of the Center for Language Education (CLE) is to foster SUSTecher’s capacity of English and other foreign languages through various language programs and to contribute to the internationalization of SUSTech. CLE is dedicated to offering high-quality teaching and the best possible opportunities for foreign language attainment by providing a sustainable multi-dimensional language learning environment. The Center is rapidly expanding and has extended our language offerings to German, French, Spanish and other languages.