Tipo de contrato:
Curriculum Developer Remote for Virtual Classes (Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian).
- Work on-line, be flexible and show strong time management skills
- Participate actively in team meetings and individual interactions, to report progress and effectively collaborate with other team members
- Provide valuable input to the curriculum development process
- Use scaffolding techniques to develop lesson activities
- Follow the lesson development building guidelines
- Be creative and adaptable to improve the quality of the lesson materials
- Undergo intensive training on project-specific curriculum development
- Edit and revise lesson materials
- Meet with leads and managers to discuss problems and advances in the project
- Possess previous curriculum development experience
- Desirable educational background Bachelors or higher degree in linguistics, language teaching, education, curriculum development or related fields
- Have a reliable computer and internet, MS Office, camera and headset.
- Native-like proficiency required in one of the following languages: Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian
- Must have work authorization and be a US Resident or Citizen.
Our vision is to create a dynamic, multi-cultural development team guided by the Communicative Approach to learning second languages, whose objective is to create an effective teaching curriculum. We value team members who are open to feedback and continuous learning throughout the whole process. While we realize the importance of education and experience, we equally value dependability, the ability to work well with others, the capacity to work independently, and the willingness to follow instructions.