Tipo de contrato:
M47 Labs is a fast growing Barcelona based tech company with a focus on providing outstanding international quality engineering and data and language analytics services. We may be a newer company, but our deep knowledge and strong industry experience allows us to work with top companies around the world.
We are growing our team and currently looking for skilled Computational Linguists to work on a challenging 6 to 12 months project (with the possibility to extend) in a cutting-edge software project with one of our major clients. Join the team that helps develop a Personal Voice Assistant software system used by hundreds of millions of users world wide by teaching it how to understand and speak new languages!
- Evaluate, assess and monitor language data in order to improve software quality and linguistic resources through the use of expansions, use case templates, non-terminals and dictionaries for speech recognition and speech synthesis.
- Support the engineering team in developing Natural Language Processing code specific to your language.
- Leverage the power of large amounts of data to solve complex NLP.
- Provide input and suggestions towards innovating new approaches and new product features tailored to your home market.
- Automating and integrating workflow and processes from a diverse set of systems.
- Update, review and correct existing transcriptions.
What we offer
- 6 to 12 months temporary contract with the possibility to extend
- Central location in Barcelona in an amazing working space
- Office Perks
- Competitive salary based on candidate background and experience
- Private Medical Insurance
- Great international and young work environment
- Access to internal and external trainings
- Native speaker fluency in one of the following languages: English (UK or Australia), Spanish (Spain, Mexico or US*)
* Spanish US: you’re originally from a Spanish speaking country but have lived in the USA
- Excellent knowledge of structural aspects of the language (syntax, semantics, phonology, phonetics)
- Up-to-date exposure to popular native culture and the ability to use that knowledge to inform data analysis
- Quick prototyping, scripting and tool development (Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell, etc.)
- Previous experience working with language data (e.g. research, analysis, translation, review)
- Excellent English skills
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage priorities
- Experience working with large quantities of natural language data, lexical resources, corpora, Natural Language Processing algorithms and tools
- Experience using OS X or iOS software
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with one or more version control systems with a preference for Git