Tipo de contrato:
- Teach GRCC course offerings in Spanish.
- Develop and implement teaching methods that employ interactive learning and integrate current instructional technology.
- Participate fully as a member of the Language and Thought Department in such activities as department meetings, curriculum development, assessment, evaluation, course revision work, committee membership, textbook selection, community outreach and other duties as determined by the College.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for adjunct Spanish faculty as needed or requested by the department.
- Assist the Department Head in the evaluation and revision of existing courses and the development of new courses.
- Advise students and perform other tasks normally expected of faculty members.
- Engage in professional development activities and maintain expertise in the field of Spanish.
- Teach courses at off-site locations as needed.
- A Master’s degree in Spanish or a Master’s degree in a closely related field with 18 graduate credits in the teaching discipline.
- College teaching experience.
- A minimum of two years full-time teaching experience in Spanish at the college or university level; the equivalent part time or adjunct teaching time will be considered as having met the minimum.
- Community college teaching experience.
- Ph.D. in Spanish.
- Experience working with non-traditional students from diverse backgrounds and with varying academic skills.
- Experience working with a variety of learning methodologies.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.grcc.edu/jobs. Grand Rapids Community College is only accepting online applications for this position. For full consideration, please submit a CV/resume, a cover letter specifically addressing the job description, unofficial transcripts, and three professional reference letters. You may upload the letters yourself or your supporters may attach to an email to email@example.com. The opportunity to apply for this position will close on April 12, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET. Individuals with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Grand Rapids Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.