Tipo de contrato:
The Department of Spanish and Latin American Studies at the University of Ulsan(UOU), Korea, is seeking a qualified Spanish or Latin American Native Professor (Full Time and Non-Tenure Track) to teach the undergraduate courses such as Conversation and Writing in Spanish from Fall semester, 2020. Please refer to the following for details if you are interested.
- Teach 9~12 hours per week during a semester.
- Other obligations include scheduling weekly office hours and participating in major department events.
- Applicants must have at least a Master’s degree or higher, depending on the area of recruitment.
- Applicants should have at least 4 years of experience in Teaching Spanish as Foreign Language and/or research combined. The number of years will be determined based on the following "Conversion Rate Table“ appendix.
- Applicants must possess foreign nationality who can conduct courses in English or other language relative to the application major.
- Applicants should be in good legal standing for the employment at a private university.
- Please refer to other special qualifications announced by each Department or Major.
All applicants are advised to carefully read the information provided in the "How to Apply" section. The next step is to move to the "Making Up the Application" section. Applicants need to download and fill out the application form and also provide necessary documents (resume, diplomas, transcripts, career certificates, etc.) All the documents MUST NOT be sent to the chair of the individual department. All applicants are required to register on the official university employment website. The e-mail addresses of the chairpersons are provided ONLY for inquiries, Not for application. All documents e-mailed to the chairperson will be required to be transferred to the university official employment website by the applicant. Applications sent to the chair will Not be deemed official.
El Departamento de Español y de Estudios Latinoamericanos de la Universidad de Ulsan cuenta con dos profesores nativos.