Tipo de contrato:
The Department of Spanish and Latin American Studies at the University of Ulsan(UOU), Korea, is seeking a qualified Spanish or Latin American Native Professor(Full Time and Non-Tenure-Track) to teach the undergraduate courses such as Conversation and Writing in Spanish from Spring semester, 2020.
- Teach 9~12 hours per week during a semester.
- Other obligations include scheduling weekly office hours and participating in major department events.
- Applicants must have at least a Master’s degree or higher, depending on the area of recruitment.
- Applicants should have at least 4 years of experience in Teaching Spanish as Foreign Language and/or research combined. The number of years will be determined based on the Conversion Rate Table appendix.
- Applicants must possess foreign nationality who can conduct courses in English or other language relative to the application major.
- Applicants should be in good legal standing for the employment at a private university.
- Please refer to other special qualifications announced by each Department or Major.
Apply online at: http://global.ulsan.ac.kr/recu/Invitation/index_m.html